- Born and raised in Tokyo, Japan
- Holds a BA from Keio University in Japan
- Married to husband Andrew with two little boys, Kai and Ren.
- Has released a CD as PikoMako, a singing duo, from Universal Music Japan
- Performed in numerous venues in Japan as a singer and a pianist
- Performed on Off Broadway, regional and NY theaters (Credit includes Jesus Christ Superstar (Mary Magdalene), Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, Miss Saigon)
- Founded “Asobo! Ann Arbor” a Japanese children’s class, with a friend.
- Starting “Tomodachi songs” in summer 2016 in order to pursue her passion of spreading joy through music!
- In spring of 2017, Momo completed Music Together® teacher training with Lili Levinowitz, Ph.D. (coauthor of Music Together, and Professor of Music Education at Rowan University) and is now certified to teach their wonderful program.
Please feel free to write me from here. Thank you so much for stopping by!